Monday, March 04, 2013

Part of the Weekend

Hi it's a cool Saturday morning March 2 went to meeting and then I Saul eight and infestation you're my sink so I had to do some cleanup then I did a little bit of food shopping for basic stuff that I was going over to Pats and realized I have to walk a dog so I am going there now after that acupuncture treatment possibly with a friend.
The walk went well with the dog at the cleanup song but that's normal.i decides on getting 3 Samosas for lunch and boy they were good! now I'm chilling with Mr. Pat and his beautiful dogs And pussy cat could go on my I need getting acupuncture with a friend from AA later on and on about
Waiting for the Bus Sat March 2
I really sometimes like to hang with Pat be a geek and sit and check stuff out on the computer.
The Road Ahead
After going home dropping off my computer I went to walk a friend's dog and the dog could not get up  I had to bend over and back hind legs up to get it to walk I talked to the owner and she decided that it would be best that someone who is not with the dog everyday to walk the dog. I agreed to that because the dog is  not is not was not doing well and I don't want to be responsible for something bad happening.  Now I'm waiting for the 42 bus were we went to an AA meeting that I was late and then we saw the movie Argo. We went to  Little Pete's and then my phone battery died

No comments: