Friday, March 01, 2013

The Last Day of February

Well, the day was more then just dentistry. Which I think is a good thing. I thought I would write while waiting for Dr. Cohen's office
Knock on Opportunity
2400 Pennsylvania Ave
I woke up and  looked up bus schedule to Millville since I figured I had to get business done there. Up and out I went to the meeting which was cool. Well, work was very busy and I got stuck on a couple things but I got some of my tasks completed. I needed to leave at 4:30 to get the mortgage modification completed for the Millville house. It is due March 4
Meeting
and had been laying around my apartment for 4 days. I actually forgot about the papers till Wes called the other night. Wow, that would have been real bad losing the house cause I was late with paperwork!! Not sure PNC would have excused me.  We got the mortgage modification papers initialed signed and notarized so I could drop it off at the Fed Ex store at 36th and Market.
Little Pete's at 2400 Penna. Ave
It was interesting having her come up and seeing Jesus the pup.  I went to group which was really good about how to deal with workplace people talk loud enough so you have to listen to your conversations and then went back to West Philly with a friend to 44th and Chestnut. i then and got tyrannical 21 back to to 23rd St to Catch the 48 bus to 2400 Pennsylvania Ave to a Dr Apt. After wards I got a take out hoagie. Now at 47th and Chestnut where I will walk to Larchwood Ave to check on some cats.
Well, a long day got longer!' I left my Italian Hoagie at the cat house. I had just arrived at 45 and Pine. I am back on Larchwood and 47th getting the sandwich. The hoagie hit the spot and I then retired myself and the month of February for another year. Onward MARCH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, I love this, you make for good reading and that hoagie, that hoagie looks delicious. How's your tooth?

Unknown said...

Thanks. I do thank you. Wish I know who you were :)