Tuesday, March 05, 2013

51 Weeks today

6 AM in Philly
Add caption
 Monday, March 4 one week away I want the sunrise on time I had a good day at work was pretty good then I didn't contact with the POF person and going to two meetings one little bit late quarterly night and then and then a Monday night beginners and then I hope to clean my place up and the woman is coming over to my place that silly thing it's gonna get me a clean meet up my joint  The meeting is at 12th and Locust in a very small room. A friend and I enjoyed  a tasty pizza slice while we walked to the 2nd meeting at 19th and Walnut Streets.
After the   2 meetings, I went home home to do some tidying up, then lying down and maybe talking or texting a friend or two.
Add caption
I hope I am not so tired tomorrow. I got home home to clean up   my place and instead fell asleep after talking on the phone to a friend in Md. Oh well, I needed the sleep and getting up at 5:30 is what I got to do to make the meeting on time. I like to have time at home before setting out in the world. I mean I don't get home till after 8 most nights.


www.mkrull.blogspot,com
Yes, I'm cashing in my ten-cent life for another one☕

No comments: