Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Space Relations: March 2013

Getting to My Seat
Waiting for the 21 7:05am
The last week of March finds that I am still allowing others determine how I feel. I have been better about that due going to meetings and listening to others. I am luck to have met some fine folks in the past year.
I know that there are other too caught in their own egos that disregard others. Yes, I ran into one last night. I will just say one thing. Its about respect to others and knowing that how a person treats another can affect their lives. Just saying you know. I should mix up my meetings a bit. Might be time.
Pat's Guitar
.
At La Columble 
Yes, we did have snow yesterday but here in West Philly it just all melted and it was just wet and cold most of the day. It was just a Monday you know, where we all have to start the week and keep it moving. Speaking of moving the Supreme Court is hearing arguments on Same-Sex Marriage. The laws being contested are The Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and California's Proposition 9 passed in 2008 which defines marriage as a union of a man and a woman.
A week from now I will be in Tampa visiting Linda and Ned. It will be nice to be in warm weather for a week. Driving back will be a trip for sure. I plan to document that.
Switching Wallets.
Proposition 8 which defines marriage as being being between a man and a woman only. I hope that the  majority of the court will expand the Equal Protection Clause and allow Gays to marry. They should enjoy and suffer just like us heterosexuals do. That is the bottom line in my mind!!
This morning Blogging

Well, a Tuesday awaits. It was a bright orange sunrise :)

No comments: