Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday

4th and Chestnut
Good morning I went to South Street about to go to Bar None to get some of that yummy coffee this meeting ended at 11 I then needed to head out to Ardmore to meet a friend
Drew on South St
Near Center City
After the meeting I realized that getting Ardmore by 1 pm would not be easy. Sunday and the Google Maps let me know that it will take an hour!! I was very lucky cause right at 8th street  a 44 bus drove by and I managed to chase it down. This was cool and I was able  sit and chill because it takes me directly to Ardmore It's a good thing I got this bus since the traffic is really bad going south on 15th Street. Its a beautiful day to look out the bus window. I hope to get some nice photos.
It was nice to see Ardmore again. Much has not changed but then again there was an Apple Store nearby. We met at a great place called The Corner Bakery Cafe located in Suburban Square. The sandwich was very good and we took a walk since it was so nice out. Truth be told it was nice to go to the suburbs and feel the NORMAL.
I took the 105 and the EL to meet Drew and John on South Street. It was a festive atmosphere as there marching Irish bagpipes moving along South Street. We had a cool time then went for a bite to eat.
It cooled off a lot and I went to Drew'd place then went to the Sunday 8pm meeting. I got my 1 year coin a day early. That was nice of them!
I next went to Pat's place to take photo of his sketches for Facebook viewing.
We settled out the bill for the June 19 GoGo's/B-52's concert in New York.
No more Photos. COMPUTER DIED on
Monday morning March 11

No comments: