Friday, March 08, 2013

Photos on a March Day

Train wit a View
The EL
73
The EL on Sepia
Hello. Here are some photos from a typical day in March. I hope you will enjoy them. I sure enjoyed taking them. I went to an AA event of 73 Years of being in Philly. Good stuff. I am heading to Baltimore tonite and its snow flurries today. Now its 7 am I have a Root Canal this morning at 9 am. This will be a nice $600 Bill since my dental insurance will be MAXED for the year. Umm..only 9 months left. Hope I dont get any cavities for the rest of the year and I got to be trucking now.  Here are some photos from a typical day in March. I hope you will enjoy them. I sure enjoyed taking them. Go on my Facebook page. I post alot of them and so does a friend. My favorate was the "Morning Wood" You have to see it to believe it. Have a good weekend. Next I will agree with Rand Paul's filibuster in the US Senate. The Obama Admin was on the WRONG side of that issue.

No comments: