Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday 30

Saturday, March 30, 2013
I went to the men's meeting then went to Larry's a little bit late to learn how to work the three remotes and the Nielsen thing. I am to watch and feed his little cat. I  then discovered that the keys that he had given me  the extra keys
Be Careful of Resentments!
back in January!! I did find them at Pat's Place. I took the El do down to 2nd Street to Larry's this set of keys fits!! That was  a huge relief for me. She was thinking of coming up and inviting Sue and we were going to a  Indian place but I  told her I have this pet sitting gig and that I was a little tense. Maybe tomorrow?  Pat has been chilling practicing his acoustic guitar.Now he is drawing a sketch of himself which will appear on Facebook and this blog.  I  went back to Pats and we walked his dog Abbie to an ATM and to CVS for scripts. I should hear from M and she was busy as of 1:30.
Hey M. Just got back from doggie walk. Beautiful day.
U know M. I'm not really sure how today is going to play out. As it turns out, J went to his dads this morning. However now that I wasn't able to stop at the super market last night before meeting u as well as not allowing a desert to marinate in light cream, if I go out today I don't know if ill be able to prepare my mothers birthday cake for tomorrow. Again, I don't want to keep u hangin around waiting around for me. My sister who I was sorta counting on told me that she would take care of the cake, which the one we make, mom loves. Can't be store bought. She backed out yesterday. Said she had too much going on to bake. Anyway I have to run to market and then prepare and bake.I should be available later but don't want to keep u hanging if u have something else going on. Let me know.
anyhow it's a beautiful day outside and I got I'm on vacation I'm just having trouble winding down a little bit so we'll see.Pat is going to make dinner soon and then work overtime at the Dental School from 5:30 to 10:30. I was tired and I crashed at Pats I met up with Drew after the 8 pm meeting he was at, I showed up at the business meeting and several of us went out for a bite to eat.. he made $200 working.
I am ending my Saturday at the condo w Cleo the cat. No WIFI HERE😧😧

No comments: