Saturday, March 02, 2013

March Begins

Waiting for Friend
Good morning March! Today is Friday March 1st 2013. Work was OK. The weather is pretty nice. I am getting home to take a quick name and meet a friend at 2nd and Chestnut Street at the Continental which is a restaurant. I have not been there before. We were meet Larry and his wife for First Friday.
My Morning Place
I  of course wanted to still attend a movie. I would have liked to have seen Argo. I think that won the best picture at the Oscars last week.
Well, we got started late for dinner, My friend had to dear with her dogs and got held up. Had a nice dinner at the Continental
Blogging: March 1st AM
Catching the 21 
and we decide to see the movie "Zero Dark Thirty". Well done indeed! When the movie ended we both got to thinking, we wondered if it was representative of real events. What I mean was it the idea of 3 CIA woman to track Osama Bin Laden.
Well, here is a video of the inside of the Contenental where I went to eat. Its not bad but its not my style....LOL

No comments: