Friday, March 29, 2013

Its All Good in the Hood

Getting Home
its Thursday, the last week of March. Here is a short review of this day.
Work was the usual drama with one of bosses asserting or trying to assert her control. After work was fairly eventful. it started when I was walking down 15th to meet Larry at Starbucks. As I was walking, behind me a young woman with boots was marching on so i HAD to keep the pace up.
A work Break
The weather is feeling a little bit warmer warming up the scare people with that's for sure so I have a group that I have Dr apt w Shrink later tonight at 9:30 and that's about it for now.
It was a big group tonight.
Add caption
It was thought-provoking. I brought up the
Going Home
Christian issue at the end. afterwards I went with Larry and walked him to the 15th St. EL stop where he was going to 2nd Street. I met Drew at Little Pete's. I had a chicken rice soup and he had a grilled cheese sandwich and a vegetable soup. I then took the 32 bus from broad and Locust right to the Pennsylvanian and I went to Dr. Cohen's. I mentioned something that provoked his to say, "cross addiction. that was interesting to say the least. i almost fell sleep on his couch.
I finished my apt and caught the 7 bus from 24th and Pennsylvania Aves.

After the 7 bus, there was a long wait catch the 21 bus ride went into a place that used to be called Roosevelts off now talk Arborg of the double arm arm Roy Rogers and it's 1120 it'll be around 1130 when I get home it's March 28, 2013

No comments: