Sunday, March 24, 2013

Saturday: A Busy Day!


Clean Appartment
Today is a cold morning lunch yet it was sunny cold bear report I went to meetings driving and then the Masons and goblets need handles and belt and then I went to the apple store and got think play my music and now going to the film festival and will see what happens after the film festival
Saturday I went  to the Roslyn Film Festival
The MC
I'm at the Roslyn film Festival the movies are for both Infinite. This was a Si-Fi film about connecting p with your past.  Si-Fi brain shows interviews with zombies like they are an oppressed minority.    A Christmas to Remember was about a family that encounters a burglar dressed as Santa. Its pretty cute. Signed Henry.I didn't like that one.
I-95 to a Gated Community
Dancing Outside the Box. This was about wheelchair dancing.   Blobageddon, toy soldier. It was about a father and son. the father is deployed to Iraq and leaves. The last 2 shorts were done by by the same filmmakers. They were somewhat dopey. They were called. Not so Average Joe's, and Magic Tony.
I went outside for intermission. It is now 9:30PM. The raffle to support the Roslyn Firehouse. It's HOT as hell, no circulation. I want to hit the WAWA and get back to Philly!
Got Pants at Macy's
I'm in the land of suburbia Roslyn film Festival finding out
Meet
I am at a film festival.We are listening to the filmmakers answer audience questions.
Yup At a Firehouse!!
Geez, it's was  HOT as hell in that room. I got real grumpy and wanted to leave!!! I do not like suburbia. The women are stuck up.I want back to Philly and met up with Drew at Chris Jazz House. I was not in to it at at all. I just left my grumpy self out of there!
Going to a place like a Jazz club is just not me. And not good when when tired. I was feeling dull

No comments: