Monday, March 25, 2013

Palm Sunday 2013

Waiting for 21
Drew and I on South Street
Good Sunday the 24th. Was blogging about the Feelies and got the 21 late for the Bar None at Bridget Foy's . I  caught the 57 bus at at 4th and  Walnut where I saw a Ride the Ducks florist bus and I hope to get this bar none and not so late time not sure what I'm to do from there.
I am at the chop shop now. Guess what radio station is playing? That station they play the same 10 songs. I had a 30 min wait.

Hung out here

Across from Eddies
Bar None
8pm
After that, met up with Drew and  went to Alyan's restaurant. We hung out and he got a bite to eat. Drew went home and I caught the 40 bus from 4th and Lombard to 41st and Market and went to see Pat. We both crashed for an hour, then ate some pasta with sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Man it was yummy! I plan to meet Larry at Saxby's  at 7:30 then to the 8 o'clock meeting
Leaving Pat's for Errands
At Chop Shop for Haircut
Good meeting! I met a couple new guys and one says there's a meeting at 45th St. so I could hang out the Earth cup for for coffee. That would be cool. I am going to Pat's he's going to sketch and I am going to watch Archer which I love that Comedy Central show. it's a really good show. Archer and Grumpy Cat recent discoveries that make my life just a little bit more fun.

No comments: