Monday, March 18, 2013

Saturday Night and All Day Sunday

I went to Pitman for some dinner at Venice Italian eatery, It really  was a cold dreary March day.
I think less folks will be there tonight. I want to catch up w folks and charge my phone
Dinner was good. 3 of my friends had deaths in their families recently, as it was more subdued yet we had a nice time. I had linguine with spinach. and thought it was good there's a some  leftovers that were eaten after I got home.  I was driven to Westville and caught the 412 bus with 4 minutes to spare.
I took that bus to Camden and then straight back to Pat's house. I arrived at 9:45 and Pat got back around 10 pm. We got ready to watch a animated show called Archer. It is a really cool realistic cartoon it's just  a great  show.
View from PATCO
Well that was delayed by Pat sound on his computer not working. We went to my place to get my USB speaker. Pat helped me with my fish tank. The water was filled up I put in the water treatment .THE FISH IS STILL ALIVE
At Venice Italian Eatery in Pitman
I'm here at South Street. It is now going on 3 o'clock and were at the corner of fourth and south of the suns coming out looking a little brighter and we want to go to Crash Bang Boom.

Got Some Sleep Today
The Route 40 bus
Hanging with the Crew
We ended up talking to the man from Crash Bang Boom who talked with us about his car and other  assorted topics.  I took the bus at the 40 bus again for the third time and hit the TD Bank got that stuff done. Next door at the AT&T store to cancel international service and get my phone charged. Walked 2 blocks and went to Radio Shack. There, got a laptop cooler since that may have played a part of why  then walked up to Patrick's house where I took a nice nap instead 5:30  meeting because I was getting very tired. I  called my mother to tell her I couldn't come up and went to Pats and took a nice nap with the dogs. I then had some cold potato soup called Vichy Soir I think.. Went to Saxbys with Larry and going to a meeting going to chill and watch Archer again which is really a good time and just going to chill a little bit and wrote up this blog. Tomorrow is Monday I hope to get some work done and see what happens from there looks like the POF went Pfft!!  Well, farewell to the weekend for now. May everyone who reads this  have a good night. (I know both of you! )
Well good night

No comments: