Friday, March 29, 2013

Last Day of Work: Vacation Starts

Friday March 21st. It was a very nice, sunny day. I started the morning with a meeting and then went to Saxby's for a coffee with Russell. It was pretty mellow. Work was not too bad. It was pretty chill in the morning since not a lot of folks were in due to it being Good Friday and folks went to church rather then to work. As for me, I  had a lot of work stuff to clean up and since it's the end of the month, I stayed late. Well, the REAL reason was because I am off to Tampa Florida for a week to relax with a couple I know from Millville back in the day.
I went  to Pats house and I enjoyed some split pea soup since I was pretty hungry. After eating, Pat turned me on to some acoustic guitar covers of Kraftwerk song "The Model" and the Stranglers tune "Golden Brown". It sounds real good right now on my Braven speaker. It fills up the Apartment nicely.
Thanks for your concern. I am NOT gonna drive. I would REALLY get myself in trouble
The profile pic is to support marriage equality.It's really popular on Facebook. I think is a great way to support gay marriage
I close out this blog entry with a non sequitur or 2.
First off, the video above was taken on the way home from Pat's. Its 11:45pm on Chestnut outside the Kilimanjaro Restaurant  I was minding my own business when I herd these 2 woman making squealing sounds. The sound was so odd, I decided to document this sound.
Sue seems estranged from her family. You might want to call her.

No comments: