Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Ides of March 2013

Pat's Sketches
On Friday it wad a cold night. I went to Pat's I am on his computer while my phone charges and he is using some nasty fixatif for that protects pencil or charcoal sketches outside.
I just got back from seeing The Emperor. It stars Tommie Lee Jones as MacArthur in occupied Japan. The main character  is really his general who has to verify if the Emperor was responsible for starting the war. The General was in love with a Japanese woman from his college days. Good story and movie.
Independence Hall
I made my first international call and it was interesting to say the least. This person lives very far away like 48 hours by plane away WOW, that is expensive and way too far. I hit the rack for an early morning Saturday which is 6am

Up Early Today!!
Saturday and its cold as it should be for Mid-March. I went to men's early and helped clean up the kitchen area where the coffee is made. After the meeting I went to Saxbys for coffee and to use the MAC that was a the coffee shop. My computer is still under repair. I do not want to use Windows 8. I like using a keyboard and the beginning screen looks very confusing. I was talking to a POF and well the call was dropped and since then I called 2x and the phone is not picking up. Umm..
Cleaning up Kitchen
I in a Pat Sketch
I have a dinner with friends from the 4o8 bus at 6pm at Venice Italian Eatery. That place is a nice place with decent solid Italian food. My friends from the bus kept me sane when I was commuting 2 hr to work.  They are such nice people too. I hope I never lose touch with them. Going to Pat's house to put some photos on this entry. I am going to go out and check out computers at this mom and pop place across from Pat's place. Next I am going to take a nap like everyone is napping

It seems that winter is going to hang around for the rest of March. I think there are blizzards up in New England this weekend. We had a bit of wet snow but mostly its cold and cloudy.

No comments: