Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 23rd: Waiting for Spring

I saw this symbol of marriage equality on Facebook yesterday and I thought it was pretty cool and striking. So I made it my profile picture since the Supreme Court will be deciding the status of Prop 8 and the Defence of Marriage Act.I support the repeal of both laws, which  are discriminatory to a whole group of US citizens. This is not what America is about. Lets hope reason and fairness win out.
46th Street El Stop

12:15 Am Today
Its Wednesday and I am thinking of Spring. You know that season between Winter and Summer. March 2013 has been quite chilly across the Northeast of the good ole USA. I have taken various photos recording what has transpired on this cool month of March 2013. For breakfast this morning, I had corn flakes, coffee and Mango Juice and my morning meds. I am of course taking the 21 bus to the Sunrise Semester to  start my
Sunrise
workday. I postponed my teeth cleaning till after I get back from Tampa Fla since I have a mess of work to try to get started on. Its the beginning of the month while am away.
 4th and Pine

No comments: