Monday, December 06, 2010

Friday and Saturday: HGTV, Carl's Corner and Good Food

Cool basement!!
Yesterday was a cold busy day at work, but it was payday and went by pretty fast. We were invited to Fred's house for a delicious dinner and pie for dessert. Linda and Dennis Taws were there as well. Dennis just got a $6,000 commission from well-known Millville businessman and Fred showed 2 older works of Dennis that he had bought years ago. Boy was he surprised. They are really visually striking that is for sure.
Umm...PIE!!!
I was looking for a link for Dennis and found 2 entries...from my blog. I did find this interesting link on Google. This company called Widgetbox has my site in some pieces. I will have to ask my brother John or Carl about that. Maybe I will also ask my friends Bob or Stuart about that as well
Today I joined Carolyne in an Ostara Yoga Class. Ostara Yoga is on Facebook.
It was a nice class and Carolyne had 2 new students. We then went to Densie's house and did some stuff and watched HG TV. Man, it shows fab houses for sale etc. Today they were at Cathie Lee Gifford's house. Man, what a cheezy place for such a rich woman. She has green plaid all over the walls. It looks better with Christmas stuff. This gay designer dude was making the place real spiffy that's for sure!!
Holly Robinson Peete and Rodney PeeteImage by greginhollywood via Flickr
The next place they went to and a has-been actress, Holly Robinson who is married to Former Eagles quarterback Rodney Peete. Remember him?? He also played for the Detroit Lions back in the day.
Well, we ordered  late lunch at the Golden Pigeon near a place they call Carl's Corner. It apparently is just an 5 way intersection between Bridgeton and Upper Dearfield. Here is a video of this place. As you can see, its just a street with a strip-mall feel. It gives you that feeling of sprawl that makes me feel ill at ease.
Well, that is all right now. Enjoy
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: