Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Politics as Usual:Doug Rainear in La La Land

 I think  that some politicians ARE smoking something like in the video above!!
Doug Rainear ran for office and promised to serve at a lower salary in 2008. There  are "Team Rainear" videos that have saying how high the Republicans salaries were. Check this Video out out and see for yourself Now he he wants his 32,000 in back pay for 2010. I think this man needs to resign with some of his dignity intact. I read in the Daily Journal that his excuse is that his situation has "changed". Well, duh, hasn't it for most middle-class folks. Hell, if Barak Obama is going to freeze Federal Govt employees. I have to work under Christie-clone Tom Corbett. I bet I aint gonna get a pay increase for several years at least. Mr. Rainear, you have alot a nerve. Most of use just can't get our Freeholder buddies to help get a big payday.
I have been stating for years that our current crop of Freeholders does not get it from development issues to the environment. At least they were debating issues then. Now they are going to charge us $500,000 for a chapel while laying off County employees and raising taxes. If I had the time and MONEY, I would run against them. I very well could lose but I would not be liar.
Hey how bout working on a real problem like Teen Pregnancy??? Maybe I will get a visit from the County Assessor for speaking out?
Again RESIGN NOW Mr. Rainear!! Come election time, boot out Jennerone and the other enablers of this rotten bunch!!
P.S  Stuff just happensdoesn't it??
P.P.S The heavy rain just started. Its gonna be wet and nasty tomorrow
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: