Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Latest Blizzard

2:30 am Outside My Bedroom
After all that was said and done, We in Cumberland County got 18 inches of snow. The wind continued unabated and made it very cold out for manly men to clear snow!
Hard at Work!!
My Reward!! Ummmm...
I spent most of the day shoveling the backyard for the dogs to get around, the driveway and front sidewalk were done next. I then shoveled from High Street in Millville to a neighbor's house past the old Foglio's building (Its gonna be a cell-phone store). I even earned a six of Sierra Nevada beer for shoveling a neighbor's side door. The drifts were about 4 to 5 feet high at this area. Here is video documentation of the Blizzard that hit Millville NJ HARD! We got 18 inches of the wind-driven snow. Some snow drifts were 3 to 4 feet high. I know this since I did PLENTY of shoveling of the white stuff!
A Nice Sunset Facing South in Front of our House.
Now its back to work at the welfare wakka. Carfare Uber Alles!! Need to find my utensils of welfare and life management. I am fetching scrips and doing  a little pet sitting as well today. Thank goodness I will have the use of the Honda Element this AM. Its helps me follow the plan!

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Well we missed the blizzard here in DC, and that's fine with me. I'm glad to just view it on TV and your web site, thank you.