Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Fred Brings Treats
Yesterday was Christmas and the day before that was Christmas Eve. Its been cold out for a solid 3 weeks now. Christmas day we hung out at the house. Fred came over with some treats that were quite delicious. There was some pie and brownies. Next got the beard trimmed. It was now time to take a short road trip heading down Route 47 South. It was good for us and the dogs to get out of the house for awhile.
Umm..Good!!
I just heard today that we will get about a foot of snow.by Monday am. Its supposed to start 7am today.
Boy it WAS Pretty.
Too Bad the House was in Horrible Shape.

Well, I heard the Jemoul's Crazy Hot Dogs will  be closing. I have known for while that a cell-phone store is to open up at the corner of High and Pine Streets. That's the biggest retail space in the old Foglios store. As my friend said to me that we did not need more hair places in the Millville Arts District. Wit;h the Levoy opening soon, there will be  need for places to see and   shop . Places to have  bite to eat or to go before and/or to go after a movie or show. Millville needs a plan. I have seen in my lifetime what happens when you do not follow a plan.
Sorry this is late, life just got in the way. Enjoy the video!!
Taken on a small Road Near Route 47 South.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: