Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December 1st 2010

So we enter the last month of the year 2010. We start with windy and rainy weather for the next 24 hours then it will be very cold for the next week. I have been catching up one of my favorite websites called www.crooksandliars.com. They have been reporting on President Obama's deficit reduction commission. This website calls it the Cat Food Commission since this commission wants to severely  cut Social Security. At the same time, millions will loose their UC Benefits. Yup, I am now feeling the effects of what happens.
Dec 1st 7am
Fueling up for work today!
Meanwhile, I have to get done shopping for my friend who THINKS he has a large head, then try to finish off giving out carfare money for December so folks are not stuck at their house. Man, I have two-thirds of it to go and boy o boy my phone is gonna be off da hook since I will be a day or two late giving out the $44 or $83 so folks will leave their house to go to the work program.
Please take a look at these links. I think that Social Security is too important.
On a brighter note, I would like to get some Beatles movies for Christmas. I saw the Magical
Magical Mystery TourImage via Wikipedia
Mystery Tour last week and it was fun especially the musical numbers. The Beatles seem to always make me feel better and smarter then I seem to be. Well, off to drive in the wind and rain. I will be back on Thursday for a Zoning Board meeting
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: