Thursday, December 02, 2010

Rain, Colds, and Other Thoughts

Well, yesterday Dec 1st I drove in to a blessed typhoon. The rain was coming down in sheets and continued  till the late morning. Then the cold come on strong (like my cold) and is hanging around for awhile I suppose. Check out how hard the rain was falling.
Rt 55 North Dec 1st 2010
My piece of Cake at work
I got to work safe and worked pretty hard. I then stayed at my friends house ate and just crashed. Man, I was beat. I then went to work and plugged away. We got a new person in our unit while another one was abuptly sent to a new unit. I was the shortest time period for swapping folks I have ever seen in my almost 20 years with the state. At our staff meeting, the office celebrated the birthday's of all the folks born in November. This of course included myself. The cake was very nice and I got a piece with my name on it which was pretty cool

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: