Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The 1st Day of Winter: 2010

One of drawings underneath the floor.Pat's creation
Tuesday. A day off of work but the work does not end at the pink welfare office my friends. We went to Lowes and got some domestic items to help make the house cleaner and did some home chores before meeting up with Pat to help Jon with the flooring. We got done all but the last row which did cause a slight problem with the molding. It got too late to think so we just stopped for the night. I am going to the Jon house later today after I shop for Pat and see my 15 folks at work.
Enjoying Carolyne's Homemade Stew!
Rita's Solstice Pary
Whats under your Laminate Flooring??

Looks like the family dogs!!
The RRCA got a grant from the Gerald R Dodge Foundation to hire an Assistant Director. I think this gentleman is the grantwriter and fundraiser in general. It was obvious to me that the RRCA Excutive Director job was too much for ONE PERSON to do alone. I am glad for the Arts District that somebody realized this and did something about it. I suppose its better late then never.
I went to Rita's Winter Solstice event. She showed her new studio which is a work in progress. I met up with some fine folks. She plans to have a New Year's Eve Eve party at the New Revelations/Tatoo shop. I am going to try to vistit then visited a friend who was away for several day to a cold place. Had a few beer and caught up
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: