Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wednesday, September 15: Warm @ Work. Ardmore


Well I didn’t sleep very well because in the middle and night I had to take another shower just to get rid of all the itching that I was doing. So I 
 powered through the day yes I do. I was really distracted. I didn’t get that many phone calls but I was very distracted I did finally get some stuff done. I’m going to
have to sleep well and concentrate on work tomorrow. I didn’t get the call that I was expecting today. I need to calm tomorrow I suppose. I realize that I was out  of sponges the 

 nes bunch of Romain was so gross I had to dispose of it. I went to the dollar store. At the dollar store I bought a bunch of sponges and  then some different cleaners because my friend supposed to come 

 over and clean my place. She hasn’t confirmed whether she was coming but we’ll see at least I have more cleaning products. After that I just power through

 work talk to my friend about a turtle she’s babysitting and that was about it. I listen to my usual TickTock and YouTube stuff  then took a cookie nap. After the nap I went to catch 

 he 106 bus. The bus was there fortunately because I was about a minute late but there 

 was no driver. Then a magical one and three bus came floating 

 hrough and the bus driver said he was leaving right now so I caught it at 

 bout  5:30 PM.  Thank God for that because I wasn’t sure of what I was 

 oing to do. I did fortunately bring my super coffee to try to wake up. It’s cooling off from what I heard from my friend it is now  wife 
 07 PM.  I’m on the homestretch down Lancaster Avenue on this bus. Well I officially arrive around six or 7 PM. It is now 7:21 PM we’ve been talking for a while I’m gonna go out it’s already

 getting very dark outside. Well we took our walk and it did get dark and it was a bit humid but it wasn’t too bad. We then watch heartland and some forensic FBI person from Florida she has a whole series she has a terrible hairdo though. I like the show however

No comments: