Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Wednesday, September 22: A Day


Hey kids it’s me Mark. Well today was pretty much you want one of those nothing days where I don’t do much I didn’t do errands I didn’t call the  the retirement

 people etc.   I just got up and walked away and text message back-and-forth. Now it’s 5:52 PM and I’m going through
all my pairs of pants for her to take a look at 

Lynne‘s going to see which pants are or wearable and which are unwearable. I have a ton of pants I just never have worn pretty much since I moved in here a couple years back. When do the pants thing and then go back to Ardmore. Lynne just told me they got it all the parking meters. I guess they’re collecting all the money and they just pulled out all the ways you can pay for parking that is really bizarre. She’s taking pictures of it in case they want to ticket people. There’s no sign saying don’t park here while we take out the money.

No comments: