Sunday, September 05, 2021

Sunday, September 5: Driving to the Poconos

Good day. I woke up around 9:15 AM and white around in bed and then watch do YouTube video about the 

 merican carnage style. My brother put it on Facebook and I decided to listen to it. It makes it goes  from trumps campaign to it literally is opponents than

 to obliterate our modern democracy as well. After that I quickly packed to get ready to pick up the  rental car for a trip to the Poconos. Since tomorrow is Labor Day were able to take this

 trip. I picked up my rental car with no hassle at all. I saw that the Hertz line was backed up as usual. I went with Alamo. The only thing I had to wait for was the guy  
to vacuum the car. And came to Ardmore and I prepared. It’s 12:44 PM at this time we’re going to be leaving I suppose approximately one to 1:30 PM today. We took a drive and  it’s off again and even drizzle but it wasn’t heavy rain at all. 

 e arrived and I proceed to get $190 running a stop sign ticket they had a cop right there in the stop sign look like a yield sign I don’t get points but 192 bucks 

 s a lot of money. We then got to the motel and it was OK pretty modest and then we went out for pizza because there was one really close by.  We went it was very good. I know right now

 that it’s 5:34 PM. After we had a pizza and back to the motel and then decided to take a little drive before
 it got dark after a nap. We ended up driving by the Monroe county state police office and this graveyard is a beautiful shape right 
 off this highway that’s near highway 940. We need to get a little walking down before it got pitch dark and before the rain started. It’s now  8 PM
 and it’s pitch
dark just about pitch dark right now. The rain has held off. Tomorrow 

 upposed to be a pretty nice day no snow clouds and no rain. We did notice that there

 are a bunch of places that serve ice cream that I really crowded. I 

 as kind of in a mood for a soft cone but  there are so many  people around. If you 

 alk around in the cemetery, we came back  
and decided to take a quick road trip little bit around the neighborhood. We wanted to get out and see stuff before the rain came. We watched

 some true crime stories on TV and then the rain came. We opened up the door and ring sounds great in the hotel. Looking forward to a very sunny day tomorrow. It’s going to be a pretty sight to look at the mountains

No comments: