Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunday, September 12: Ardmore and Chanticleer

Good morning. Today I woke up approximately 10:25 AM. I then got my breakfast together

 drank the smoothie it came from my refrigerator and watch this one guy sports oriented TickTock for something different. 

 t was amusing. Mildly amusing. I then took a shower took a shave and had to rush down to meet the 105 
bus it was leaving 69th St. at 12:30. I made it on 

 ime and the bus was five minutes late. I arrived around 1:06 PM. I 

 ot here and she still getting ready. There was an Amazon delivery at the front  door which

 I finished Yesterdays black posting and I’m gonna check my 

 Twitter to see how many blowups as of 1:07 PM. There’s now 2:08 PM. I was in the parking lot of 

 rdmore house waiting for Lynn to get some thing and talk to another resident at the place in right

 now in the second quarter the Eagles are beating the Atlanta falcon 7 to 6. The man said the defensive front for looks weak 

 s but everything else  seems OK thus far. We are heading towards Chanticleer our parking spots
good till 330 will barely make that I think. It is a 15 minute ride out to Devon Pennsylvania. Well chandelier was very very nice. 
There’s a total of 50 acres and 35 acres 

 s available to the public. It was very scenic and peaceful and little babbling Brook‘s and chairs to sit in along the way. Quite a few people there. It’s 10 bucks for adults and discounted for students
 and free for garden professionals. Lynne got in with her card for two bucks. It was very relaxing

 very nice place. Fortunately we had a very decent mild sunny

 day today. It is now 5:30 PM and we’re gonna get some to eat and then take a 

 alk in  well we ended up watching to murder mysteries. They were 

 ood I forget the name of the show  Craig  Rabinowitz was on that show for killing his wife 4 A stripper at Delilahs.  Something like true crime cases I don’t remember. Anyhow then we watched a FBI profile lady I never heard of but it was pretty good. Then we watched some heartland only one episode though.

No comments: