Friday, September 24, 2021

Friday, September 24: Work and IPhone 📱 13


Hello today I worked and worked and worked and got my iPhone around 3:00 PM  there’s a bunch of reports included a bunch of reverse referrals that will give 
it to me a week late. My supervisor did apologize for sending these things so late. It’s a beautiful day outside. I decided I wouldn’t mess with the phone until I 

finished work. The phone who’s going to arrive as late as 8 PM. I’m gonna go down to the AT&T store. I was hoping it frolic in the sun but there was so 
much damn work to do it wasn’t even funny. I went to the store and

 I really couldn’t download anything because WiFi kept going down. I went to Lynne‘s and 

tried to share doing phone to phone but that didn’t work so I just used iCloud and everything did eventually download

No comments: