Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Tuesday, September 28: 1st Full Day w/Danny the Cat



I awoke this morning after a much better sleep than the night before. I then got up and did some activity with the cat and make sure that Danny the cat got fed and hwd water. I played with

 them in bed and even sat on my lap during work at some point during the day. I had to crank through a lot of work today. There was a lot to catch up on from Monday. Lynne came over

 to help with cats supplies cat food etc. As shit ain’t cheap bro. I have plenty of supplies to last me at 

least a month. Been quite a day. They seem to have to resolve issues between myself and other people someone frequently these days. The pressure is mounting as I approach retirement to resolve things correctly. Sometimes it’s really hard on me. 

No comments: