Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday, September 19: Errands, Ardmore & Walking

OK. Good day everybody. I got around 1030 thinking the meeting 

 tarting at 10:30 but no it started at 10 I totally forgot about that. After

 that I just kind a relax and looked at some tick-tock and YouTube videos

 and time caught up to me like a speeding train and I realized I had to pick up a script it was ready. So I hopped in the car and while I was  doing that I talk to her friend 

for a little bit. That was nice. I first got some gas in the car. I then went to CVS I went to the counter and they said they had nothing for me and I  had saved the text 

 essages and he said he can prepare the one script but not the other one the 25 mg version not the 50 mg version  which is fine because I got enough to get by.  I also picked up laundry or do you want 

 ou do we do laundromat. Well we talked for a while and then I looked into the upgrade special from  AT&T . You would have to pay off the old phone amount  And then after that you would get credit of something like $23 a month off your bill after the third month but it’s only done online and you have to wait for the phone to show  up. It’s really difficult understanding what’s best.  Well 

 e went to the AT&T store. Ask this guy some questions. We decided to go with the deal. I had to pay off my other phone which was about $436 and then he went online  or me and signed 



 me up. I’m supposed to get a new phone by Friday and then within two days I have to mail the old phone in so I can get the discounts each month starting two months from the date I send it in. I’m hoping that they don’t screw me over and see the phone it’s too broken. That would really suck. We then went on a walk down the usual route. We basically go on the road that route 103 goes on and no passenger cars allowed. It’s a pretty cool walk. I really don’t get tired of it that’s a very pleasant walk. It is now 745 but the dinner and watch a movie

No comments: