Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday September 26:A Trip to LBI

Hello. I woke up from my deep sleep very tired. I drank water and weighed 

myself. I did lose tiny bit of weight. I then ate some cereal and skipped making the coffee and the smoothie

 since I was running kind of late. I was told I didn’t have to be over in Ardmore till noon so I took a 

vantage of that. I went to the rental car place and this rental car place at 201 N. 17th St. is 

hidden inside I believe it’s a Sheraton hotel. There’s no signs for the place it’s literally 

inside the hotel. The woman at the rental place said that hotel bars them from advertising or even putting a sign. After that it’s pretty simple only one person was in line in front of me and like 30th St. I got the card which is a Ford focus.  I wasn’t able to take it vantage of the cheap fuel cell anyway. I got to Ardmore and it’s now about 2 o’clock and we’re going to  be leaving very soon. Where we left off both of us were very tired and we talked the whole way up I priced her off my plans for the next couple of weeks. Well actually next week and the weekend of the 16th wanna visit my brother Michael for the first time and God knows how long. I don’t see my family they’re all and we’re not getting any younger all of us are in the upper side in the 50s or 60s now and my mother is not going to be 92 in a month 

No comments: