Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Tuesday, September 7: A Sunny Day to Work & Stuff

Good sunny day here. After a bit of a fit for sleep, I had the screen that

 I had to I ordered stuff. I have o finish my weekly report for the referrals me last week. I would’ve had it done but the system shut down and I couldn’t do catch up. I 

 eventually signed in&and could not finished and I had to take the rental car back and drop it off. It wasn’t too difficult I just had to pay $160 instead a.  of the regular 80 something dollars Is is the

 first time been able to remember to do that and all my car rental exploits. As I mentioned yesterday 

 n my blog posting, they’ll be no trip to Ocean City MDthis weekend

 because Gwynne had a change of plans. That means I’m not taking Friday which might be just as well considering it’s a short week as 

it is. my next job is to figure out where my Amazon order is. Indeed, I also need to pay that reaches $192 traffic violation. I think I wanna 

 o it online and just be done with it. Be glad to be done with it that’s for 

 ure. Yes I was on the phone with the regular two people and I did hear from Pat. It was a 
 pretty typical day 

 fter I dropped off the car. I I didn’t it work but I was really tired but resisted  the temptation to nap so I could sleep better this evening. I did talk on the phone for a little bit and then crashed



No comments: