Sunday, September 12, 2021

Saturday, September 11: Groceries, Fairmount Park & Twitter Blows Up

Hello everybody. This is the first Saturday in a while I didn’t go out to Riddle Village

 to my mom I had canceled it because I thought I’d be in Ocean City this weekend. Well  that got canceled. I slept in till about 10 o’clock but I could’ve slept in for another

 hour at least. I watch a lot of TickTock videos ate breakfast and waiting for some groceries to get
 dropped off. Originally they were going to get dropped off at 12:30 but now it’s

 12:46 PM. I’m hoping to be able to go to a walkout Fairmount Park with Pat‘s dog it’s so nice out. Well, there’s a little after 1:30 PM when I  finished carrying up the groceries 

 nd Pat and I headed out to Fairmount Park. Took us a little while to go there but it was fine it as a nice ride. One of my tweets had at the time 500 likes which is about 50 times more than my 

 sual amount I mean it was unbelievable. We went to the park and it was 

 ind of a rocky road but I got a couple pictures 
 n there which was nice. On the way back we slog through some really slow traffic at city line Avenue and went to visit my old home at 421 Owen Rd. It’s always 

 rip to go there. A lot of it’s the same but a little bit is different. It’s always a trip going there. I took a video of the place until I ran out of space on my phone. Pat was pretty
impressed I must say. On the way home after we left Wynnewood my  phone died and we took Lancaster Avenue to 63rd St. and then to market. That’s the way I get 

 ome from Ardmore every single time I go there. I also talked to Larry and Donna and it was very busy day. I came home and made   smoothie and ate some food and  drank some drinks and I was so tired I crashed around 5:30 PM and woke up 

 at 8 PM. I then had some dinner and I’m going to talk on the phone @ 9:30 PM. I 

 alked on the phone and made formal plans to go up to see Lynne at 1 PM 



 harp at the Ardmore house phone with the queen. Anyway, I’m gonna put a picture of how



 much activity was on my Twitter posting. Which blew way everything else I ever did. I don’t see myself 

ever getting this many numbers I quoted the right people on September 11 so that was a special set of circumstances.

 It was literally blowing up my phone. As of 10:12 PM yesterday I had 43 replies 384 retweets and 1888 likes. I’ll check my progress on this suite tomorrow.

No comments: