Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tuesday, September 14: Working and Feeling Better


Today I woke up with a lot better sleep behind me. I dreamt that I went to Summer Mo Place in the Middle East I forgot the name of it. I was giving you a gentle reminder to about planning my future  

in the next three months. I  signed in and again for the second day in a row I had trouble making the keyboard work. I  I needed to do alt control delete bunch of 
times I then plugged in a different USB port and it finally worked but I don’t know what’s going on. This keyboard isn’t the one the state game it was one that Pat happen to have one white state issued keyboard

 stopped working five months ago. I finished up most of the work I had to do if not all of it. I then decided around 6 o’clock that I needed to not be a hermit and go 

 utside for a change. I waited till 6:30 PM when Pat was ready to drop me off. It was nice of him to drop me off save
me a bunch of SEPTA time and the place is closing at 6:45. Well hung out at the coffee shop is closed. Do usual people work there weren’t  working with some dude. The woman works here with the fire fighter boyfriend stopped in to check things out then left. So I just sat on the chair for a while. That was 
 ice about the place even if sharply and just sit on the chair and then I’ll remove the chair and tables. I think came home and found 
out the good news that Gavin Newsom of California
  Defeated an effort to recall him from the governors office. . They tried to recall him from being governor like they did with Gray Davis and they

 Newsom got over 60% of the vote to keep him in office till his election next year



No comments: