Thursday, September 02, 2021

Thursday September 2: The Flooding and Tornadoes 🌪

Well after staying up too long last night because I had too much 



 affeine in me I got up and everything seem normal in my little neck of the woods. I don’t live near anybody of water and there was no 
tornadoes or flooding here. I just plugged ahead and did my work and it was a beautiful looking day outside. I didn’t get outside for a long time
 but it looked very nice. Well I got a call from a friend and they told me take a look at the news forecasts the new stations. She told me that The Main St., Expressway was flooded up 

to the signs that Manayunk Norristown and Bridgeport were is flooded and people are being rescued

 from boats. As of now at 5:58 PM there been a total of seven confirm tornadoes..The Main St., Expressway was flooded up to the signs that Manayunk Norristown and Bridgeport were just flooded and people are  being rescued from boats. As of 
now at 5:58 PM they have been a total of seven confirmed tornadoes. And in this area we’ve had about 50 some tornadoes which  
 is about 20 more than ever. The Schuylkill Expressway Was 26 feet apart flood stage which was the highest since 1869. Do you know There’s something 

 oing on here but you don’t know what it is do you Mr. Krull. Yeah  know it’s going on it’s climate change is global warming. Well another week has come

 to a close or it’s coming to a close we do have Friday tomorrow. 2021

 seems to be a different version of 2020. Maybe 
 ill have a version of Belvedere come instead of tornadoes. It’s been a strange  summer in a strange year. The only thing we’re missing is a presidential election and 
riots but we still got coronavirus and really weird weather.

No comments: