Thursday, September 16, 2021

Thursday, September 16: Working, Returning a Car


Good morning after a pretty good sleep last night I got up and did my thing. I made Breakfast and signed up my computer with no 
problems with the keyboard which was a good thing. I’ve been worked on this 

 report where I have to find a Morris and send them to the program. Lisa

 said she was coming over to clean the place and I can really needs a good scrubbing. She finally arrived around 12:15 PM well while 

 he was cleaning up I had to split to Ardmore. I had her car so that’s what I 

 had to do. I got the hard one pretty good time and I arrived. We talked for 

  while and then she went ahead and drop me back off work. I got me a MA support llist. That list has become  a little bit easier to do because 
 here seems to be less cases and I don’t have to sift through to see if they’re snapping
at me as much. Well when I came back the place is Alex cleaner. The 
 floor was really dirty from doing creating smoothies and then stepping on fruit etc. Hopefully my mice problem will be subside between the spray and the cleaning that was done. I talked 
on the phone for a bit as usual and looks awesome videos and had some dinner and all that stuff. Good night and good luck.


No comments: