Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Monday, September 13: A Day @ Work and Setting Up

Well I got up this morning after a really rotten sleep. I was really 

 ired but I just powered through it. Are used to power through hangovers so that 

 ave me the ability to power through well I just didn’t get enough sleep. And I did the whole don’t nap so 

 ou’ll be extra exhausted. Well I found mouse droppings on my desk so I went on the cleaning tear did laundry wiped my desk off wipe the kitchen table off because I was so grossed
out that it was incredible. After that I called the state about Medicare for a dependent. And I also postpone 


 he meeting. I am however going to meet some of Lynn‘s family and friends which I 
 have never met in my entire life even though I’ve almost known her for two years as of November. That’ll be the Saturday that  this ought to  be interesting to say the least. Her brother passed away 10 days ago very suddenly. It

 was sad. I just relaxed and unwound and then I went into bed and we’ll see what my dreams come out when I wake up tomorrow morning The change of seasons is coming up but meantime we’re having our last doses of summer.

No comments: