Friday, September 17, 2021

Friday, September 17: The End Game Approaches


I woke up and I was just very tired and sluggish. Like I didn’t really sleep well at all at least I thought I did this time. It took me so long to  just wake up and 

  haven’t had a line and a little bit. I did finally got to work and caught up on all my emails. I thought about for looking out towards West Philly but decided against it. I was just too tired and lazy
and stuff to do anything in vicious. I did get a couple of interesting texts and emails today that signal things are changing very soon. I had a lot on my mind in I was just really tired like I really had an inefficient sleep that’s really what it felt like. 

It’s like the little tiny toilet is telling me what to do. Anyway, I did 

 anage to get most of what I wanted to get done and then suddenly ELECT email came on a Friday afternoon
requesting cases be authorized. I guess I’ll start them on Monday morning. Anyhow, I realized I had to leave a little bit early and hit the Norristown high speed line. I was on 
 the phone and I missed my stop at Hughes
 Avenue and got off at the next stop afterwards. Try to walk a little more not that much more but a little it more. It was better than the time I must’ve gone to stop too  ar and I had to be picked up. This time I walked

 most of the way and then she picked me up part of the way. Don and I then went to this restaurant

 that  serves up food CNC‘s and natural food OK that’s good for your health. I had a Thai dish that was OK nothing exciting but it was a very 

 ovely place. I got to see the turtle that Donna is babysitting it was cute. Well I’m looking to possibly purchase an iPhone 13 there’s some kind of specialty AT&T has I mean to call them because there’s kind of some weird exemption

No comments: