Monday, September 20, 2021

Monday, September 20: Work, Returning Auto and 1st In-Person Meeting since 3/11/2020

Good day everybody. Today is Monday I was pretty tired when I got up but I just push through. I think 

 hat’s what I need to do even if I’m really tired it’s not to nap the morning away 

and just plow ahead. I had breakfast and used up the last of my milk. I did get an Amazon delivery
but not of the milk. I’m going to have to find Sawyer just get regular whole

 milk or half-and-half 2%. I  ent to CVS and they only sell almond and oat 

 not soy. I think they’re going to phase out soy milk so I’m gonna have

 to probably learn how to like almond milk in my coffee. I just have a feeling I’m gonna try to face that shit out. Well I 
 ropped off the car. And then came home after our talk and pushed ahead with work. I was pretty tired so I was really struggling to concentrate
and get the stuff done. I must say it was very very nice outside today. Well after work took a very quick nap and then I decided I needed to go to a meeting in person. I had my mask 😷 on and I’m 



 accinated so I decided to go. It went pretty well and I decided I would leave the meeting for the next 

 month. Anyhow, I got home had some dinner and found out I can upgrade 

 this current phone to iOS 15. I’m just not sure if it’s worth the time to do   that. Cause I’m gonna get the new phone on Friday but you know how I am I like to get the newest
version of the software to see what it’s like. But I will need to talk on the phone

 and get that stuff done before I do the upgrading because the phones gonna be out of commission. Anyhow I was on the phone for about two hours and then I decided I would upgrade to the iOS 15. I’m guessing that would make things easier between phones.

No comments: