Monday, September 06, 2021

Sunday September 6: Leaving the Poconos

Good day. We got up at the motel on a beautiful morning. We are a little rough go 



 f trying to get out of there on time because we lost track of time. We finally did leave and went in search for a place to eat. Well, the places nearby were crowded for you had to wait in line or both. Then finally 

 ot it on our way  we went to Lake Harmony but all the restaurants had lines to wait to go to the diners

. Then we decided to grow  to a place called Chestnut Hill diner. It was a nice diner and then as we are about 



 o get there Lynn got some really sad news about her family. So that was a real tragic bummer. 

  don’t know what else to say. Anyhow, it’s now 2:18 PM and we’re about to leave the diner. Where 

 e left the diner and took the scenic route so we wouldn’t have to pay the outrageous cost of tolls. As it is I have to pay an extra day of car rental because
 I didn’t really put the head on it. We tried to call them to get a break but of course they said no they only give a 29 minute leeway. It is 
now 4:58 PM I’m really tired and I really do want to take a nap. It’s a beautiful sunny day for a drive. It’s now time to take a nap. It’s 8:52 PM I did
take my nap and 

 hen we went on our walk up and down Ardmore. OMG I got so winded and sweaty and it’s not even that hot outside. I just feel physically exhausted. I’m looking 

 forward to eating an Indian meal and drinking lots of liquids that’s all I wanna do I don’t wanna do anything else. I don’t wanna talk I don’t wanna do anything but 

watch TV and eat and drink and feel better. Well I had this delicious Indian food. It was absolutely delightful. I also

 had a Pepsi and sat a lot better I was pretty exhausted there. We’re 

 atching a movie called best of show. Oh I got some
 news. Two days we are going to spend bad Ocean City Maryland have been postponed from next week until the following weekend. My friend
Donna said she’s

 not coming down that weekend so I ain’t going down so that’s been canceled I was looking forward

 to that is something a little bit off the beaten trail. Oh well I don’t have a day off on Friday.

No comments: