Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Tuesday, December 5: Tuesdays as Usual

This morning I saw Pat off to work and then ate breakfast. I then packed

 a bunch of stuff for Mike’s went to sept the train station realized I forgot all my yoga 

clothes wore hand back got the clothes and made it back in time 

to catch the train problem is, my card wouldn’t work because I already went in and it wouldn’t let me back in. Also, there was nobody 

at the ticket window working so I missed the train. Then I rearranged my stuff and almost missed the train that came afterwards and I had to wiggle in the door like some whackaman would. After I pulled my 

shenanigans, the guy, the conductor of the tank kept saying use 

all the doors, etc. etc. I really did bust in that door. I just couldn’t miss 

it twice I overstuffed my backpack I got all kinds of stuff in it today. Well, 

Mike got his first test done at around 10:05 AM so we’re gonna go down to 

the eighth floor and have his other test done. I just saw a stupid

 daytime TV show with Drew Barrymore. And now the cheesy version of let’s 

make it deals on. Anyway, the next test was a blood test and that 

was done pretty quickly. It’s now 11:30 AM. We’re sitting outside because we like to sit outside when it’s cold. Then I’m gonna have lunch. No, it’s cloudy 

and cool but at least it’s not supposed to rain today. Well, the unreality,  of society have reached college campuses, where, instead of having normal cheers, 

they have guys in the marketing department, due for cheering and blast out in cheers. I do like this rant in the Harrisburg newspaper & I agree


with him. It’s now 1:02 PM. Mike and I decided that it’s good to have a little guilt and it’s good not to be as 

sociopath. I think all you readers both of you would agree with me. anyhow, I took a quick nap before heading off for my 4 o’clock appointment. I have

 every Tuesday. I’ll find out about my private yoga class later on this evening. It’s gotten colder, so I’m dressing up warmer and I have my Gatorade with me to protect me from

 being too thirsty. Anyhow, there was a  massive home explosion πŸ’₯ in Arlington, Virginia yesterday it was really bizarre. They had a standoff in this guy’s house and he shot flares and 
then was shooting at the police and then the 
house blew up. my 4 o’clock session was interesting. He asked me about having children why

 I didn’t want to have children in just went from there. Everyone knows me knows my thoughts 

about that. As I was walking towards Yoga some dudes, are these your shorts

 my stuff had fallen out of my backpack and I came here and had no shorts and it would’ve been really embarrassing. Anyway, I have a 545 class, and that is at 

6:30 and that’s good because the choir practice starts at 7 PM instead of 7:30 PM from now on. News outside my bubble Tommy, the idiot Tuberville 

Senator from Alabama ended his military promotions blockade today. it’s about fucking time. Well, I had vas it was very good. My arm strength is improving  all of my co-students. Tracy

 was trying to help me with my balance before class. I may not start my private class till next Wednesday not this Wednesday but I’ll find out for sure sometime tomorrow. So I do need to bring, a change of clothes just in case. Anyway, the fact that choir started 7 PM instead of 7:30 PM really kinda really tightens my schedule there for sure. It’s now 9:01 PM. We’re having a short 15 minute break right now. Rehearsals is going well and the temperature is dropping like crazy you can feel in the room.

No comments: