Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday, December 15: A Trip to the Post Office & Yoga

Hi today I woke up at my later time and showed up fairly late 

but fortunately I remembered to bring my bag of Christmas goodies that I’ve been 

wanting to send since several months ago when I actually plan ahead 

with some gifts. I was lucky when I got off the market, Frankfurt line that there was a 27 bus waiting. 

Thank God for that. so I got the Mike’s and did a little bit of dishwashing 

but really I was just not in the mood to do much of anything but I had these gifts 

and I didn’t want them sitting in Mike’s Apartment over the 

weekend. So I finally decided I do an errand for Mike and while I had to go to 100 S. Broad, 

the closest post office was. Boy that was there was a little bit of a line because

 they only have one person working.  I was able to creatively figure out how to wrap

 the gifts and then send them. I tore apart a couple of bags to make 

Christmas wrapping which worked. I think pretty well so I sent gifts to 

Mike and Mary, John and Yukari, and Alice. I didn’t send one of 

my T-shirts so I’m gonna give that to Dave and and and I got out of the post 

office after about an hour of waiting. Thank God I went when I did 

because dear God then I went to the Rite Aid and waited another 15 minutes or so and got his scripts. It’s 3:26 PM. I just walked in the door and I’m going to divvy out 

Mike’s goodies and charge my phone for 10 minutes. Well, after I did that, packed my stuff and got ready to go to my 4 o’clock class. well, Loopie taught the class and it was very good class. She was giving up 

words of wisdom to relax and enjoy the class. I felt pretty good this class. Afterwards we went to the Dorchester ordered out take out Chinese at this place 
called square on 
Square I think they changed their name but they left the square on Square sign up. I just discovered last night. Anyhow, we then watched Casablanca, which, I didn’t remember held ended and it was fun to watch. 

No comments: