Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday, December 22: Last Work Day till X-Mas

I got up a little later cause I wanted to catch up on my sleep, but

didn’t count for the fact I had a shit ton of laundry in the dryer unfold so I got in really late today. The latest I ever showed up. It’s very cold today. It was 30° outside 

as of 9 o’clock this morning. I got the Mike’s we watched a little bit of Stephen Colbert and then I went ahead and put the laundry 

in around 10:10 AM. Mike’s starting work on his bathroom. I just read a story Dated from 2018 about the federal grant so they could fix up 30th St. which they been doing for the last year 

and a half or so. Plans also include an underground tunnel so you can walk straight from 30th St. station without having to step outside. I didn’t know this, but there wasn’t

underground tunnel that was closed down due to “safety concerns.” So that’ll be interestingThey said it would be done by the first half of the 2020 so sometime before 2050. They’re also 
going to rename 30th St. Station “Drexel station at 30th St.“ it’s quite the adorable name but it will giveSEPTA $3.1 million over five years. Well, I waited till the last moment, but I called

 CVS pharmacy and they said to check back in the New Year’s see if they can get the Focalin that I was prescribed for 5 mg. There’s a shortage and the pharmacy 

didn’t seem to give a crap. I might have to change pharmacies and I really don’t want to have to do that. Well, I 

made the 4 o’clock class I felt a little stronger today. I did get corrected on the final
 pose before breathing where you pull on your toes and straighten out your back. I’m tired, but not quite as tired as yesterday. It’s 5:42 PM. I’m just finishing up getting dressed at the studio. I 

headed back to the Dorchester and we did take out Indian, which was very very tasty. We then watched primary colors written by “anonymous.“ It was sensation when it came out I was reminded of the movie because we had watch “GameChanger.“ That movie was about the McCain campaign picking Sarah Palin.

No comments: