Monday, December 11, 2023

Monday, December 11: Ben Vereen, and Ronald Reagan

Well, after staying past past my bedtime, I set the alarm for a little 

bit later and did manage to squeeze in breakfast and caught the market. Frankford Line 

which was really really crowded. It’s obvious the trains are running behind schedule. 

There was barely any seats and I’m the second stop in the whole train. Fortunately, there were no Wakkamen causing trouble with the doors so it was a smooth ride. 

Anyhow, I got the Mike’s and we started talking and I recalled Ben Vereen and Emmanuel Lewis tap dancing for Ronald Reagan in his 1985 “All-Star tribute to Dutch Reagan.“ was  

one of the most embarrassing things I ever saw. I’ll never forget it.  they have it on YouTube. Please go to the 18:45 mark of the video and you’ll see it. God bless the Internet. Well I found out that in 1981 during Reagan’s first inauguration he dressed up in blackface.  ABC 

pulled the performance off the air for the second part which was him being

 refuse service by Republicans in front of Republicans. It's the tap dancing like a minstrel show. Moving forward almost 40 years to 2023, Oh, and Jack Smith is appealing to the Supreme Court to decide quickly whether Trump can be prosecuted. This is in my 

opinion because Trump is trying to delay the thing to death and I think Jack Smith Smith wants to top court to decide so he can

 proceed with the case. And more depressing news the Texas woman, Katie Cox has left Texas to have her abortion procedure completed. 

At this point I’m sure that that attorney general of Texas will probably call for her to be 

arrested. Yeah that’ll look real good fuck Ken Paxton.!!! It’s 2:30 PM 

and usually I don’t spend all this time with my blog ranting about issues but I just 

couldn’t help myself today. Maybe it’s the caffeine maybe it’s Maybelline I don’t know but anyway sometimes I do that. anyhow, I called 

the Delaware County jury selection number and I need to get out 

of jury duty because Mike has a procedure to do. So Mike and I work together and I he sent a letter an email 

up going to my 4 o’clock yoga class, which is very good. to them so we’ll see what happens then I ended 
Who taught by Byron and Mary and I went back to her place and started planning Christmas stuff so we decided we rent a car for two days to get around during the holiday. Fortunately Christmas Eve is on a Sunday so I we picked the car to rent from Bala-Cynwyd  and then hung out and I crashed cause I was tired.

No comments: