Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday December 19: Drug Store B.S and COVID Choir 😷


I got up on the later end of things today because I had trouble getting to sleep. Anyhow, I knew it was gonna be cold, so I dressed accordingly. I quickly

 ate breakfast, packed my Yoga stuff and got ready to go as usual. I started off late because that’s what I end up doing.I was right it’s very cold outside.  The
Eagles choked last night as I mentioned in yesterday’s blog posting. 

I just happened to go through my emails and deleted a bunch

 of them. I saw an article in the Delco times about these packets that you can put unused 

prescriptions in that would render them useless. I was told by my psychiatrist I can just return 

the drugs to the pharmacy but I guess this is a simpler way. They’re supposed 

to send these to 70% of Delaware county residence. I’m wondering

 if I’ll get one. anyhow, after sitting around a little bit, I went ahead

 and delivered a Christmas card to the Ellington condo at 1500 Chestnut. Not well 

labeled on the street side. By then wanted to get some stuff from Mike at 

the Rite Aid but they have no cough syrup, except for children’s they’re definitely 

closing at Rite Aid down here I just went by one of the first places I went 

out with Mary. Anyhow it’s pretty chilly outside and I’m gonna go to CVS. It’s now 11:45 AM. I went to the CVS today & did get Mike’s bread, but they 



had no generic cough syrup. THIS grinded my gears today!! CVS had the laundry detergent
 locked behind a glass door. It’s so pathetic. I decided to treat myself 

after dealing with retail drugstores going downhill by buying 

a gyro sandwich. I was able to get one because yoga is not till 545, so I 

have more time to digest it all down. Plus I have a choir rehearsal with a mask because some idiots got  Covid and Lord knows how many people they infected. It’s now 2:01 PM. 
  
So Wawa is making soulless Wawa stores with no people helping you. It’s just an automated hellscape. Let’s hear for industrial design.Boo0000!


Anyhow, finish the day trying to figure out when my Sunday and Wednesday routine started and I found out I work for
Mike and early July stop because I got 

Covid then I formally quit and then I formally went back to work Mike sometime in October 1922. That was interesting to look at. It’s now 3:56 PM and I’m just getting on your elevator to go up. That was an 

intense session. Went over the balancing stuff that I went over in my yoga lesson. And my feeling of incompetence. And certain things trigger it in certain things don’t. At the end I talked about how depression is scary cause 

I’m not used to it and I’m more used to being, anxious with anxiety. Speaking of things to make me anxious, there’s a new Covid variant called JN-1. It’s similar 
to Omicron  and it’s going to cause a slight

 boost in infections but the vaccines do help from being it being severe. Not 

sure I’m gonna go to Covid choir practice. Next week choir practice

 is canceled. Maybe I’ll go online. I went to vynassa & was encouraged by Linda our 

instructor. I did appreciate it very much! I Ended 
up going to choir since there's no rehearsal next week due to the X-mas holiday. The Colorado Supreme Court ruled that Donald Trump is disqualified to be on the ballot due to the 14th

 amendment section 3 because he facilitated an insurrection. It’s about time. Of course it’s being appealed to the Supreme Court so we don’t know it’s gonna happen but it was a good day.

No comments: