Saturday, December 09, 2023

Saturday, December 9: Sunny 🌞 Starts in Rittenhouse Square

Have a great day today. I started my morning in Rittenhouse Square. 

We went to the Montreal bagel spread place and that was really good. I had the 

traditional bacon cheese sandwich with sausage. It was very tasty. 

I had some coffee and it was an adventure because some old guy just spilt my 

coffee and before that the coffee it run out, so I definitely 

got a fresh Blend. Really enjoying myself here in Philly. 

Meanwhile, the Texas Supreme Court overruled a judge’s order giving a woman permission to have an abortion. The woman

 wanted a 3rd child  but the baby has serious medical issues and if 

she has the kid she may not be able to have another kid. It doesn’t matter to 

these so-called “pro life“ MAGA idiots , it’s screwed SO up fucked up. Well after that 

yummy breakfast, I headed out to downtown. I first had to charge up 

my phone because the battery life was really low so I went to the coffee shop 

got my battery charged and then headed on the market. Frankfurt

 line and then came home had some grapes, yogurt and a poppy soda.it’s now 3:30 PM. I’m now waiting for the train to show up. Take me back downtown for 

my 4 PM class. The 4 o’clock class is really hot today. I was also a little bit gassy, but I 

did TMI too. Anyway, I made it through the class my short shoulder



 didn’t really affect all that much so I trouble doing this situps cause I don’t wanna jerk
my shoulder trying to get up. Took me a while to cool off. It’s now 6:05 PM getting

 ready to leave and have Ethiopian. In real news, the president of Penn resigned today and I think it’s just a political bullshit for the Republicans to try to defund and delegitimize universities. This is what they’ve been 

after they found their openness to to unpopular opinions. well, we went to a cafΓ© and 

ordered Ethiopian it was very good. We also
 watched other peoples lives, which was a movie that came out in 2006 and wanted an Academy award in 2007 for best foreign picture. It was about an actress and her 

playwright lover in 1984 East Germany. It was very good after that. I had my butt back home because I was tired so I came home had one yogurt and a drink and went to bed. 

No comments: