Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday, December 30: Sad News about My Brother Mike

I woke at the Dorchester this morning had breakfast and that delicious

 coffee. Mary and I talked for a little while and then I had it back home to drop off my yoga

 clothing, do laundry, and put away all the food that I had ordered 
from Amazon. I then took a short nap and headed back to the 90 minute class. It was at 3 PM. I thought I had saved bits of this blog but I guess I didn’t. So I’m doing it over again. Anyway, I went to the class and it 

was really warm in the room. It was a 90 minute class and Miah was teaching it would be our last class until she comes back from India next month.  She’s leaving Sunday and coming

 back in the end of January. Well, I got really bad news just before I went to yoga class. My brother was rushed to the emergency room for fainting and disorientation. Found out that he has a 

tumor brain tumor. I don’t know anything else except that they’re gonna do an MRI and found out he wasn’t allowed to eat for 24 hours. I was in touch with my sister and my other brothers throughout the

 day. Mary first told Alice. Needless to say, it’s very upsetting and I’m very distracted. I was spending the rest of the day distracted. Yoga was good for putting



 things in the balance. Anyhow, went back to Mary suite did some takeout

 and then I just wanted to go home to take a nap cause I think I’m coming

 down with something. Anyway, the next week gonna be very busy. I think one of these days I just just go to Mike’s and go 
straight home sleep. Yep mate got to sleep a little after 10 PM and I am taking a Vinyasa class in South Philly after I pick up the rental car here’s the end of this year and next year coming up

No comments: