Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday, December 17: Another Rainy Sunday ☔️


Well, I set my alarm for 10:00 AM and I did get myself up. I had a leisurely breakfast and I found out Wes couldn’t come out because he’s taking his daughter

 to her job. Anyhow, he did say he would stop by later with the stuff that he bought for me Such as the icy drinks and maybe 

some super coffees. Speaking of super coffees AMAZON practically isn’t selling them. They’re trying to sell them for $48. You might just go to convenience store and pay the same 

four dollars per bottle for ridiculous. Anyhow, I got the Riddle village around 12:45 AM. The mist is now turning into a steady 

rainfall which is supposed to get worse as the day goes on with wind.  The Eagles don’t play till Monday night and Jalen hurts his doubtful from what I just read. My brother Dave supposed 

 to meet  me at the Riddle Village. end up we met. We hung out for about 45 minutes. Dave and I said goodbye to mom and then Dave treated me to some

 pizza 🍕 slices at this old pizza place in downtown media. I almost forgot my backpack in Dave’s car but I ran into him and went to the store that sells funky gifts kind

 of like garland of letters in Philadelphia. I managed to get two Christmas gifts

there, so that was an accomplishment. Then I hopped on 

the bus and found out that we all have to wear mask at our next rehearsal 

because a couple people got infected with Covid. I obviously 

asked the question where we all exposed to Covid. 😷 they went home and mellowed out for a while and actually took a 20 minute nap. Wes eventually 
came over around 5:45 PM to deliver the super coffees and the juicy drinks. The total came out to $93. That was based on a sale price too. We hung out for a bit and then he had to run home 

and cook dinner for the family. I didn’t watch some football highlights and  Started talking about Christmas plans for Christmas Eve and Christmas. well official, the official Christmas season rush and re-rushed begins. I’m actually going to send Christmas cards this year and mail them. I think it’s a first year. I’ve sent Christmas cards in a while and I’m way
.Overdue to do that stuff. Anyway, let’s have a good rest of the week.

No comments: