Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday, December 28: More Fun w/ CVS Caremark Pharmacy

Well this morning I got up and got a little bit late to Mike’s. The

 ride from SEPTA was uneventful which is always good and then I just merely went to Mike’s and dida  little sweeping and then went on an errand. Mike found out 

that the Rite Aid is officially closing on January 11, 2024. I had a feeling it was closing so it’s not a complete
shocker. After I got back with Mike Mary  

 said she went to Ray and found out the prices of one of the activities. She figured it would be close to $500 an extra expenses once we got there. Then, got a notice from CVS that

 they’re going to mail my prescriptions over. I called them up and found out that they didn’t approve. The prior

 is the authorization and I told the doctor and I went back-and-forth 



with them. I have a nice dossier. The woman was very nice on the phone. It’s a prior authorization group that’s incompetent
mean I have a whole thing on my Notes app about this bullshit so I left it that , that would either be 24 hours for the pre-authorization or 48 hours for the preop authorization

 before they would mail it in. I did give my credit card information so when they’re ready to mail it to just bill me and it’ll be mailed hopefully sometime before January 14 when I’m off to Costa Rica. It’s still drizzly outside even though weather doesn’t show any rain.  it’s 3:45 PM heading over to yoga class.  
Class was very hot! Good thing I brought Gatorade and water with me because I drank that stuff right up. I then took a shower and got some more water and drink half of that water before 

Vinyasa class. Asia don’t take Vinyasa class on Thursdays but today was the last class so I did. Mary did as well. I got my third thing of 

water today just now it’s 654. I have CODA wish I could go there early and sleep upstairs for a minute, but there’s an AA meeting 
but anyway hopefully the rain drizzle stopped. I went over to Mary’s 

and just relaxed and skipped the CODA meeting because I was tired and 

it felt good. Just lying down and resting. I left there around 10:30 and 

called to 21 and came home. That resting was really clutch. then to the final week of 2023 is closing out.

No comments: