Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Tuesday, December 26: Returning Rental Car, Work and Yoga Doubleheader

This morning I drove in downtown with my rental car. Because it was 

a day after Christmas in the morning, I got downtown in 20 minutes. This trip 

usually takes me 30 to 35 minutes due to traffic. I just glide down 

Chestnut. it was almost like a dream. Is it is what was meant to be like in the ideal world of driving downtown. I even got a parking spot in front of Mike’s house and the parking was 

free baby! That was good stuff. I then got to work actually on time and signed in and 

everything.  Once I got to Mike’s, I took a little nap and then did a little cleanup. After that, I had

 to drive out to 25 City Ave. to return the car. That service and that enterprise Rent-A-Car is pretty good. Maybe I’ll go with them. They saw me in and out and then I caught the 4144 bus all the way downtown and just walked the rest of the way. Mike was very surprised that it didn’t take very long. Other times I take my sweet time getting back this time I just wanted to get my ass back. I just couldn’t get motivated with dealing with the insurance company for pharmacies about my so I’m gonna have to get better rest and do that tomorrow and get some caffeine in my system. Tomorrow is Wednesday. It’s now 3:48 PM. I’m about to go to Chris flux 4 o’clock class cause I don’t have therapy and then do Vinyasa so a doubleheader for me. Well, I went to Vinyasa and found out that this is the last Vinyasa class that Hot Yoga , Philadelphia will have. They’re filling it up with Pilates classes and they’ll put in a Yin class on Wednesdays. It was a good class. It was intense as crap I would dare say it was more intense in Chris’s class, but Chris’s class as usual is good and he noted in front of the class that I’ve improved a lot which is really good considering came from Chris, who’s been doing it for 15 years and he’s a straight shooter. So one of the people in our Vinyasa class just told me there’s going to be a Vinyasa class deep in the heart of Pennsport/West philly. I mean South Philly Sunday mornings at 10:30 it’s kind of far it’s about 55 minutes by public transit it would be like I was going to that AA meeting on South Street but further away I’d be taking the world famous 57 Bus. I’m since I don’t have choir tonight I’m gonna go on ACA meeting late I didn’t want to be late but here I am I’m only at 19th and Spruce I’m supposed to go to 22nd Spruce. 

No comments: