Thursday, December 21, 2023

Thursday, December 21: Yoga Lesson, Cold and Getting Prepared

I woke up at the Dorchester and was really tired. Mary made me some coffee she went back 

to sleep and I just tucked over to Mike’s. I was a little bit late but I made it but

 I soon took a half hour nap because I was pretty zonked I don’t knowjust

 couldn’t quite get the sleep I wanted. I’m   going to 11 o’clock lesson here

 goes nothing. Well, I went to the private lesson with Mary at 11 o’clock. 

He went through the warm-up poses, which got me really hot and sweaty. We 

went over then the balancing poses in the next thing you know it and our

 had gone by. She gave us some good tips. That was Kaitlyn who gave us a good tips. we asked a 

few questions and she gave us an extra 15 minutes and then I paid the rest 

of it. I didn’t know but I was previously charged ahead of time so that 

was a relief that I already paid most of it. Then went to Rite Aid 4 Mike and Picked up some scripts and the 

refrigerator was finally fixed at Rite Aid. Got home from Mike’s 

and AMAZON and the mom’s house came in before 330 for a change that 

was good. I then decided to take a nap because between not sleeping great 

last night and then doing a midday yoga class I’m pretty tired and stuff, so I’m 

going to another yoga class, and then maybe the Fairmount but I bought super

 coffee with me so maybe I can fortify my ass! 4 o’clock class went pretty

 well. I was still tired from the sleep I didn’t have last night and also the lesson which was good but we had to do actual positions so I was pretty tired but I made it through it is a cold evening 

and can I say I have a CODA meeting tonight as well. At the Dorchester 

we relaxed and discussed what activities will be doing at the peace retreat in 

Costa Rica. There’s a whole bunch of activities to do there in such a short period of time. 

The trip is January 14 to the 21st. I made it to my CODA meeting late 

because the 49 bust didn’t show up so I waited for the 33 bus for an 

extra 8 minutes, the bus driver got upset because I videotaped the bus arriving. 

Meeting was really good. We talked about the 3rd step. Well, I decided to run 

out and catch the bus which I did catch on time. It was a fairly smooth 

ride from there and I got off at Melbourne and came home and had a bunch of 

mail. Actually two presents sent to me that I did not open yet.I then warmed

 up and that was that. I was pretty damn tired the whole day I had two naps 

and one and a half yoga classes 
in one sitting so I made it naps are really good to have. I recommended to all my kin got to hate that word Ken it’s so stupid and archaic like the Republican party

No comments: